Перейти к контенту
Назад к содержимому | Назад к главному меню
KOSS-13 Digital modem
- Universal modem designed for reception / transmission of signals with modulation types RPSK–2, RPSK-4, RPSK-4S, RPSK-8 in satellite communication systems.
- types of modulation and demodulation of signals: RPSK–2 и RPSK–4 (4S), RPSK–8;
- the tuning range of the information rate of 64 kbps to 12.0 Mbps (considering the limitation of signal bandwidth 20 MHz);
- demodulation of signals at low relationship of the signal power to the noise power;
- differential encoding/decoding of convolutional codes by Viterbi algorithm with the coding rate 1/2, 3/4, 7/8;
- encoding/decoding Reed–Solomon codes;
- inserting/removing headers in accordance with the rules IESS 308 – 310;
- range of smooth adjustment of the frequency 80 MHz;
- control panel or via RS-232C from PC;
- alphanumeric LCD display;
- storing up to 10 settings when powered off;
- automatic initialization the current setting after shutdown or power failure.
- supply voltage (94 ... 255) V, (48 ... 62) Hz;
- operating temperature range +5°C ... +40°C;
- overall dimensions 300 x 105 x 315 mm;;
- weighs less than 8 kg.